Municipal Court Appeals

Any litigant who is dissatisfied with a judgment of a Municipal Court may appeal their case to Circuit Court under the provisions of T.C.A. 16-18-307 provided that such appeal is made within 10 days and the litigant pays a $250 bond to the City of Spring Hill. Because the Spring Hill Municipal Court is not a court of record, the appeal in Circuit Court will be heard de novo.