Curbside pickup works like this:
1. Place holds for items on the library catalog.
2. Wait for an email telling you they are ready for pickup. One email per item, so you’ll want to wait until you’re notified on all the ones that are available that day. (We search by call number, not patron ;)
3. Proceed to the library. :)
4. Place previously checked out items in the drive-up drop box. Hotspots can go in here too.
5. Pull up to the back entrance by the flagpole.
6. Call 931-486-2932 and tell us you’re here.
7. We’ll put your items on the table outside the door in a bag with your name on them.
8. Enjoy! We’ll see you soon!
Computer reservations will be considered for those filing unemployment and other emergency needs. Please call us at 931-486-2932.