The mission of the Senior Adult Advocacy Council (SAAC) is to empower seniors citizens in Spring Hill so that they may continue aging in the place of their choice through knowledge and resources, and to serve as a focal point on issues affecting the health, welfare, safety and security of the aging population. Our goal is to provide free knowledge and resources to our seniors and educate our community in order to provide a safe place for seniors to live and have quality of life.
is overseen by a council of nine Spring Hill residents from a diverse range of professions relating closely to the needs of senior residents.
SAAC meets on the third Wednesday of each month at Spring Hill Public Library, 144 Kedron Parkway. View meeting agendas.
- Holly Klemme, chairman: (615) 630-5203
- Salena Garza, vice chairman: (615) 364-5943
- Jamie Moeller, secretary
- Brian Garza, firefighter
- Brittany Goebel, EMS
- Mary Beth Lovett, police officer
- Kevin Moeller, financial advisor
- Theron Hutton, medical doctor
- Heather McCarl, memory care director