Forms Button

Utility Billing Department

199 Town Center Parkway, Spring Hill, TN
(behind Home Depot)
HOURS: MON-FRIDAY, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.

The Utility Billing Department for the City of Spring Hill is responsible for the billing of monthly water, sewer, garbage, recycling and storm water fees for Spring Hill residents and businesses. 

  1. Water
  2. Sewer
  3. Garbage Pickup
  4. Recycling

Your water charge is based on your water consumption (see Water Rate Schedule). Water meters are read around the 20thof each month and bills are mailed out by the 1st of each month. You should receive your bill no later than the 5th of each month (we bill for the previous month’s usage). By signing a water service agreement, you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying your bill each month whether you receive it or not. Bills incur penalty after the 15th of each month and a final notice is mailed. Any account still unpaid by the 25th is subject to disconnection and a $25 re-connection fee. All charges must be paid before service will be restored. Any service restored after 4:30 pm will require a $50.00 re-connection fee. 

For a map of your Garbage/Recycling route, click below:

  1. Irrigation Meters
  2. Storm Water

A separate irrigation meter can be purchased from the City for $3,001.65 (check, cash or money order only). This can be connected to an irrigation system to measure the water consumption by that system and you will only be charged for the water rate and not the sewer rate. This form can be submitted in person at City Hall or downloaded and printed from our website and mailed in with a check. Click HERE for more information


If you decide to move from Spring Hill, you must submit a Disconnection Form to cancel your service and stop your monthly bill. This will ensure that we disconnect services on the date you request and that we have a forwarding address to send your final bill to. If you fail to submit a Disconnection Form and new residents move into the home, the account will still be in your name and you will be responsible for the bill. This form can be submitted in person at City Hall or online.

Please direct all questions regarding your water bill to the Utility Billing Department.