How to File a Police Report

File a Report for Incidents within the City

To file a report for incidents that take place within the City, call the Spring Hill Non-Emergency line at (931) 486.2632. An officer will be sent to your location to assist you.

Citizens may also go to the Police Department at City Hall to file an incident report.