Pay Your Bill
NOTICE:Please be advised, beginning Nov. 1, 2017, the City of Spring Hill will remove a City subsidy for credit/debit card transaction fees and surcharges, passing on those costs to the customer. There will be a $1.50 flat convenience fee for online payments, and a 2 percent surcharge for payments by phone or in-person. For more information on this new fee.
Paying Your Bill
Water bills are due by the 15th of each month. Any bills not paid by the 15th of the month will incur penalty and a final notice will be mailed out. Any account still unpaid by the 25th of that month will be disconnected. If service is disconnected, a $25 service charge plus the past due bill will have to be paid prior to reconnection.
For water service that is turned on after 4:30 p.m., there is a $50 reconnection fee. Payment must be received by 12 noon the following day or the water will be disconnected a second time and an additional $25 fee will be added to your account.
Please note that the Spring Hill Water Department does not accept electronic payments. If you pay your bill through your bank via the electronic bill payment service, it will take seven to ten days before this payment is received in our office. The bank will debit your account and then mail a check to our office. We do not receive these payments electronically.
- Pay your water bill online through Utility Flex, a secure site. These payments will be posted to your account the following business day.
- Pay your water bill by automatic debit; funds will be withdrawn from your checking account between the 15th and 17th of each month.
- Mail your payment to: City of Spring Hill, P.O. Box 789, Spring Hill, Tennessee 37174. Please include your customer number on your check or money order.
- Pay your bill in person at the Spring Hill Water Department located inside Spring Hill City Hall at 199 Town Center Parkway. There is also a drop box for these payments in the parking lot in front of City Hall.
- Pay your water bill by phone with a Visa or MasterCard by calling (931) 486-2252, ext. 200; (888) 774-8988, ext. 200; or (888) 774-9088, ext. 200. Please have your customer number ready for faster processing.
- Go paperless. Sign up for e-billing.