Pay Your Bill
Paying Your Bill
Water bills are due by the 15th of each month. Any bills not paid by the 15th of the month will incur penalty and a final notice will be mailed out. Any account still unpaid by the 25th of that month will be disconnected. If service is disconnected, a $25 service charge plus the past due bill will have to be paid prior to reconnection.
For water service that is cut on after 4:30 pm, there is a $50 reconnection fee. Payment must be received by 12:00 noon the following day or the water will be disconnected a second time and an additional $25 fee will be added to your account.
Please note that the Spring Hill Water Department does not accept electronic payments. If you pay your bill through your bank via the electronic bill payment service, it will take seven to ten days before this payment is received in our office. The bank will debit your account and then mail a check to our office. We do not get these payments electronically.
- Pay your water bill online through Utility Flex, a secure site. These payments will be posted to your account the following business day.
- Pay your water bill by automatic debit; funds will be withdrawn from your checking account between the 15th and 17th of each month.
- Mail your payment to: City of Spring Hill, P.O. Box 789, Spring Hill, Tennessee 37174. Please include your customer number on your check or money order.
- Pay your bill in person at the Spring Hill Water Department located inside the Spring Hill City Hall at 199 Town Center Parkway. There is also a drop box for these payments located in the parking lot in front of City Hall.
- Pay your water bill by phone with a Visa or MasterCard by calling (931) 486-2252, ext. 200; (888) 774-8988, ext. 200; or (888) 774-9088, ext. 200. Please have your customer number handy for faster processing.
- Go paperless. Sign up for e-billing.