Reserve a Shelter
The Spring Hill Parks & Recreation Department currently has four shelters available to reserve. All shelters have picnic tables, charcoal cook grills and are in proximity to restroom & parking facilities.
- Harvey Park - Red Oak Shelter*
- Harvey Park - Japanese Maple Shelter
- Evans Park - Eastern Redbud Shelter*
- Evans Park - Red Maple Shelter
PORT ROYAL PARK - Due to athletic facility scheduling, shelters are available for first come first serve basis only. No reservations can be made for the shelters at Port Royal Park.
- Parks shelters are open from day light to dark unless otherwise posted.
- Shelters are used on a first-come first-serve basis unless reserved with the parks department.
- Park shelters must be cleaned and returned to original condition after a reservation.
- Removal of picnic tables from the shelter area is prohibited without permission from the parks department.
- Skateboarding, inline-skating and bicycles are prohibited on picnic tables or under the shelter area.
- Alcoholic beverages and smoking are prohibited in the parks.
- Pets must be on a leash or restrained at all times. Pet waste must be removed and disposed of properly.
- Amplified or loud music is prohibited without permission from the parks department.
- Parking is allowed only in designated areas.
- Vendors, soliciting, signs and other advertisements are prohibited without permission form the parks department.
- Open fires are permitted only for cooking in designated cook grills.
SHELTER RESERVATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE:
- Proceed to the following reservation page.
- Choose your desired park
- Choose your desired shelter
- Check available dates
- Upon completion, print the reservation permit.